Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

Today was a good day. I woke up this morning to the delightful smell of something cooking in the kitchen, and, to my delight, Dad was making us bacon, sausage, and egg sandwiches. They were delicious! My family watched a few episodes of Andy Griffith together, then decided it would be a good day for a swim. We got ready and went over to our cousins' pool where we spent four hours realxing there just swimming, picking cherries, playing basketball, and just lying in the warm sunshine. When we came home, we started
preparing a cherry cobbler, so I took my brother down the road to a little country store to get some vanilla ice cream to go with it. It was delicious! It has been an absolutely beautiful day.
Below: I was pretty cold =] Jacqui taking a break from the pool to play basketball; Gabriel swimming- of course, he was in constant motion

2 comments: