Sunday, June 21, 2009

Aldersgate, Here I Come!

Woo hoo! I'm headed to camp! I'm so very very excited!!!

This has been a wonderful week home, and a very good weekend. Saturday Mom and I went shopping, then went to Mimi and Papaw's where we had our Father's Day celebration. Jacqui, Bethany, and I sat out on the front porch for hours in the beautiful summer weather. Then, of course, today was great! Happy Father's Day, Daddy! : )

But tomorrow...

I'm headed to camp! I'll be at Aldersgate all week for Senior High Cabin Camp with my friends Brandi and Bethany. We will have an amazing week, and I'll be sure to write all about it when I get home. I'm sure I'll have so much to tell. But for now...

Aldersgate, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! I can't wait to hear how it was!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! And I'll write you! (Well try, anyways:) Love ya,Sailor!

    ReplyDelete