Sunday, May 16, 2010

Month of May

Well I believe it's about time for me to post again. So.....

Well spring is here and I just love it! The month of May is half over, and it's going exceptionally well. See, I decided since I had one month left of high school, I'd make every day productive and full of fun stuff, because when your days are full, they seem longer, and I want my days to seem long (if it's fun stuff), because life is pretty short.

Well, for one thing, these past couple weekends have been soo much fun. Since it's the month of graduation and all, and we have three graduates in our family (just on one side), and there's another on the other side, we've been getting to spend so much time with family and it's been wonderful!!

Last weekend on Mother's Day we all went over to Mimi and Papaw's and celebrated and had a great day, and today was my cousin Chelsey's graduation. Then after that we all went to Mimi and Papaw's again and had Papaw a birthday party. And next week is Chelsey's birthday party, and the next week is my cousin Leanndra's and my graduations, plus idk how many family parties we're havin that weekend. But it's all gonna be great, and I'm really really excited.

Also, I really should post about our Nashville trip like almost a month ago, but as usual, I haven't been able to get around to it. But hopefully I will eventually, because it was so much fun.

So right now Mom and I are in her room doing graduation stuff. Two weeks!!

So anyway, I'll try to get on here again sometime soon. Life's just busy
(but with fun stuff, so it's ok, remember).


I love my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment