Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Georgetown!!!

Well hello there!

I know I haven't posted since May. It's been a busy summer. An absolutely amazing one!! But busy.

I spent the majority of my time at Aldersgate! (surprise, surprise) I was there four weeks again this summer. I went as a camper to Leisure Ministries again, my favorite camp of all time, then I counseled three other weeks. So many good, funny, happy memories, and many many stories. It was so great.

And now I'm at college!!! We moved in Thursday and had orientation all weekend. One day my orientation group went to the nursing home as our service project and played Bingo with the residents, and some of us girls painted the ladies nails and stuff. It was cute. Also one of the ladies there turned 100 yrs old that day!!! So we sang her happy birthday :)

The best part of orientation was the hypnotist. I was skeptical, but one of my friends who did it said it actually worked. It was hilarious, and they were doing some crazy things. But no worries, the hypnotist said he couldn't make them do anything that would be against their ethics.

Then we started classes yesterday and they went really well. And I've been meeting so many new people and making so many new friends!!! So I'm soooo super excited about this first wk of school, and this semester, and these four years, and my life!!! I'm just loving this!!!

Well, I may try to keep up, but you know how it is. I'll probably write in another three months.(Or five.)

I LOVE GEORGETOWN!!!!!!! :D

1 comment: