Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Well, once again, I haven't posted for like a month. Actually, it really almost has been. But I have realized that I don't have a lot of spare time, but that's ok, because I love my life just the way it is. : )

So... this past month has been good. I've done things like go to a Ravenna concert, the band my cousins Chelsey and Mark and some of their friends are in; play in a piano competition at KCU; go to a Thanksgiving/ Christmas parade (which was last night actually and was really fun), and spend time with my whole family because it seems like we're always having parties (and if it's not someone's birthday, we're celebrating like Columbus Day or something. Just kidding, we don't go that far, but we get together and have fun as often as we can lol). Which is why I'm sooo super excited about tomorrow, because...

It's Thanksgiving!!! I absolutely love the holidays and spending time with my family. So tomorrow, we go up to Nanny's (my dad's mom) and have a wonderful delicious meal (yum yum!). Then we go to Mimi and Papaw's (my mom's parents) and all the family comes in, and we have another yummy yummy meal. And by the end of the day, I am sooo stuffed. But it's ok, because the food is delicious and family is wonderful, and I just can't wait.

So some things I'm thankful for- oh goodness, the list could go on and on. I'm so blessed. But some of the top things are my amazing family, my great school, my wonderful church, my super good friends, my health (although... I do have a sinus infection right now. How ironic. But typically we're all very healthy lol) and my epic God! (Zane, I told you I'd use that sometime =] )
So I'm so blessed and thankful for all that, plus our freedom. We have freedom to worship Jesus whenever, wherever we want, and that is so awesome!

So anyway, everyone have very happy holidays, don't forget to be thankful for allllllllllll God's blessed us with, and happy turkey day!!! : )

3 comments: